NY Times is reporting an increased interest in the development of Wii titles, and it’s no wonder - significantly lower development costs mean publishers can acquire five or six Wii titles for the cost of a single Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 title. Of course, with the Wii having outsold all other consoles consistently since it’s launch last year, it couldn’t have been too much longer until the industry cottoned on.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- Three Saints Row developers launch new studio
- Sony halves PS3 development kit price
- Sony says the easy platform port is dead
- Seven downloadable PSP games coming in 2008
- Aussie software sales charts for week ending July 22