These wonderful haircuts and their owners are mobilizing legal action against Activision, Harmonix, and Red Octane over their song “What I like About You” in Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the ’80s. Seemingly worried that cover band Wavegroup Sound’s version will somehow “confuse the consumer” and detract from their sales, they are demanding the whole hog – the band wants to halt the sale of the game and accounting of all profits from the game, along with unspecified “compensatory and punitive” damages. For once the cover band gets it right, and the real band has to come along and spoil it for the rest of us.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- Guitar Hero World Tour vs Rock Band 2
- Rock Band and Guitar Hero III guitar controllers on the way
- Harmonix unleashes Bowie pack for Rock Band
- Nyko Rock Band PS3 guitar also works with Guitar Hero III
- Music game controller compatibility update