Do you have grandiose plans of entering the game industry and selling millions of units? Don Daglow from Stormfront Studios, Julian Eggebrecht from Factor 5, Michael Capps from Epic Games and George Baker from Lionhead Studios have been there and done that - several times in fact. Only at GCDC will you see these people in the one room, talking frankly about their experiences and what they believe are the essential elements of a best-selling video game.
Like this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- GCDC ‘07 - Best Selling Games Panel 2/3
- GCDC ‘07 - Best Selling Games Panel 3/3
- Crysis and UT3 not selling too well
- Super Mario Galaxy: best selling Mario game in the US yet
- Nintendo boasts about 2007 sales figures